In this section we will be publishing more detailed information on the methodology and the resources we use before and during the exchange visits. These will be any worksheets, exchange visit programmes and finally the Teacher’s Guide.
The Teacher’s Guide will contain:
- An introduction in our methodology
- Why is it useful to work this way, especially in international groups?
- Good practices during the LTT meetings
- To be critical: how to do it?
- How to personalize projects?
- How to foster student ownership of the learning?
- How to monitor the process?
- How to organise a local event?
- How to set up a debate?